Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Illegal to use your cell phone while driving in PA?

I recently heard that the PA house passed the law it will be illegal to talk and text while driving. It will go to the senate next, before it is put into action. I'm a firm believer that when you shut that driver side door, and turn the key or press the button the road becomes like a swimming pool. When you walk in and the sign says "No lifeguard on duty, swim at your own risk." Driving is a thing you do at your own risk. If you think you can't handle sending a text message while driving, it's pretty clear to not do it. If you think you can then go ahead, your doing it at your own risk.
I not very good at sending text messages while driving. I wait for red lights or back roads where there is no on coming traffic, so I'm not putting other peoples lives at stake. I also do not text with other people in my car. I know I can carry a conversation and still be able to drive, so I believe I'm okay to talk on the phone while driving. Others I don't think can handle multi-tasking. If you can barely drive right not doing anything, don't talk on your phone! Everyone does this at their own risk, and I'm sure we all know its not safe, but it's not going to stop everyone. We will all be on the look out for cops now.
I believe it should be legal to use your cellphone while driving. Its a thing you do at your own risk. What's next, We can't turn our radio station, or light a cigarette? Driving and using your cellphone is very dangerous, so if you feel you can't handle it, don't do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment