As we all know recently Haiti had 7.0 earthquake. An estimated 3 million were effected by the quake. Many countries responded to help Haiti. Including The United States. The countries helping are giving food, medical aid, pledging funds and much more. I think it is very kind to give them this. There are people in the United States that are more worried about us then them. I do understand that we are really in need of money and food for some of our people because of the economy lately, but if this earthquake would of happened to us I believe other countries would of helped us even if we are one of the richest countries.
I don't understand why people have to be so rude, it's peoples lives, families, and friends. If this happened to you I know you'd be a wreck. Just think if it was your family wouldn't you want someone to take care of them? Wouldn't you want people donating their time, effort, and love to helping your family or friends to get better and back to where they came from?
If I could, I believe I would go to Haiti and give my time and effort into building houses, buildings, and anything else I could do to help them out.
I do find it rude that the famous people hand out millions of dollars to go to this country, when they could of donated it to something in this country we really needed. They could of donated it to cancer research. They could of given it to any Charity, but it is still a very good cause. I do believe we should help Haiti out in any way, it is the human thing to do
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment