I am against abortions. The reason I am against abortions is that I believe that everyone should have a chance at life. I do understand that some women are raped and do get pregnant. I still believe that child could be raised with a different family. There are three hundred million families that are willing to adopt a child. I never have had a child, but I've know the pressure it is to carry around for nine months and then give it away, but it would make another families dreams come true. I am against abortion completely.
I do believe I am against abortions because they seem so cruel, to take someones life. You never know how great that somebody could be. Having a child could be, or would be one of the greatest accomplishments in your life. Keeping the child or not, having a child will make you a much stronger, wiser, and loving person. If you have an abortion that will stay with you forever knowing that you had a child and you ended their life.
I am a pro-life, I believe everyone should have a chance at life. Giving your child up for adoption would make yourself, your family, and the family receiving the baby much happier. I do know a couple that has to adopt because they can not have a child of their own. They recently have adopted their son, from a couple who did not, or were not ready for a child. The couple was not planning on keeping it. Their choices were abortion and adoption. I do believe they made the right decision giving up their child to another family, and not ending the babies life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment