Privacy is a good thing, I know when it comes to my belongings, or anything I love my privacy. I don't like when people go through my things, in my room, or on my phone. I'm a very private person towards stuff like that. I can not imagine what being a celebrity would be like. Take Tiger Woods for example, everything he has gone through with the mistresses, and sex rehab. He never had a moment that was to himself, everyone knows about his whole life. If I was in Tiger's shoes and going to rehab for anything, I know I would not want anyone knowing why I was there. Tiger on the other hand had no choice, people followed him, and photographed him. He couldn't get away. I believe people should have their own privacy rights. Tiger is a professional golfer, but it's not like he asked for people to stalk him and take pictures of him. He just does what he loves and gets paid for it. He's job doesn't call for all the attention off the course, but yet everyone follows him.
Also take Britney Spears, and Kevin Federline. Britney and Kevin were going through their divorce and there was so much media coverage over it. Headlines read "Who will keep the kids?", and "What Happened to the Couple?". If I were to go through a divorce I would not want everyone reading what was going on in my life, as if it isn't hard enough to face your problems as is, everyone else is talking about them. Privacy should be up to the people their talking about. They should have to ask before they take pictures, post pictures, write about them, anything. Even small families are sometimes in the news, maybe because of a homicide. If it isn't hard enough for them to go through with what happened, their life stories are put in the local newspapers. It's not right for reporters to say, and do what they do. They wouldn't like being followed, and written about.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment