Video game violence in the past ten years has risen to a new time high. The ratings on games are Mature, Teen, Everyone. The mature, and teen are the worst. They have high graphic blood and gore. You can kill people, rape, and just about anything else. They are disgusting things for children to watch, and or play. If I had children I would not let them even watch the commercials. They are so graphic even in their commercials. They show killings, explosions, and more.
If we wanted the world to be a safer, less complicated place why would we put our younger generation in front of a television set and let them play these games? It's not a good thing to have these games out for anyone to get their hands on. Parents will go into the store, buy their children the mature game, and let them play it with no problems about it. It's not right. I believe that video games should dim down their violence and bring out stuff that does not have so much of it. If this were to happen then maybe we wouldn't have so many murders, car thefts, and whatever else these video games are showing to our children.
I do believe video games are at cause for whats going on around cities. They have an effect on some people, that may want to harm others. If they can do it in a game, why not in real life? I know I've played some games that were way to graphic, and it just disgusted me. I couldn't kill a person, let alone an animal in the game, but some people can do this stuff in real life. I believe video games encourage them to do it more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment