Friday, March 5, 2010

Health Insurance in USA!

Health care is social insurance for the ill and injured. What we all know is the the United States does not let everyone have health care. What I believe is that we should give it to everyone. The country of France has health care coverage for everyone who lives in that country. You must live in France for a certain amount of time before you become eligible for free health care, but you can stay in the hospital have surgery, eat, and sleep there FOR FREE. I know that sounds ridiculous because over here we pay so much money just to get a stitch. I know there are tons of people the in the US that do not have jobs, and people think that it would be unfair for them to get health care, but the way I see it is if a person without a job has cancer. Why would you throw them out on the street, and let them die? Why wouldn't you help them? I believe everyone should have the same rights. It is not fair to have some people with health care, and others that don't have it. Everyone should have equal rights.
Health insurance in France is free. I do believe that it should also be free over here in the United States. I think it is just rude to tell someone they can not help them because they do not have health insurance. There are sick people out in this country who need health insurance but may be to sick to work. To even get it. I believe this country is just to rude to care about its people. The only thing I think the United States cares about anymore is war, and the new technology coming out. No one is opening their eyes to the real problem. The people of the United States. The ones who make this country what it is today. We need health insurance for everyone. Just to be fair.

2 comments:

  1. I don't understand how other countries have healthcare for everyone(I mean how it works). It's obviously possible if other countries can do it. I don't know why it can't be like that here. I agree there are so many people in need of urgent care but they can't get it because they don't have insurance. I feel everything in this country is going out of control!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No where in the world is the medical industry as expensive as in America. Thats what makes the difference. Its so hard to find a new system thats cost effective and the cost is what many Americans care about. It's the selfish attitude that says why should I pay for someone else just because they don't have a decent job?

    ReplyDelete